Peer to Peer Lending to Business
THE LINKED FINANCE PROMISE
In today’s challenging business environment, businesses need to move fast to adapt to the “new normal” and seize opportunities that come their way. So whether you’re just getting back in business or you’re flat out busy meeting new customer demands, we’re here to help you access finance quickly and simply.
The minimum amount you can borrow is €5,000. The maximum is €300,000. The loan is at a fixed rate of interest* and the term of the loan is up to 3 years. The loan is repayable in monthly installments and by direct debit. The loan should be used to help grow your business. For example, you might use it for:
- improving working capital
- asset finance (such as the purchase of new machinery, vehicles or information technology)
- expansion capital (which could involve employing a new salesperson to help grow your business)
Any established and creditworthy business, whether it is a limited company, sole trader or business partnership, can apply for a loan on Linked Finance.
Some conditions apply. These include:
- If you are a sole trader, you must be a permanent resident of Ireland.
- If your business is a partnership, it must have a permanent place of business in Ireland and at least half of its partners must be permanent residents of Ireland.
- If your business is a limited company, it must be registered with the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- It must have filed accounts with the CRO.
- Your business must have been actively trading for at least the past two years.
- Your business must meet our minimum credit risk and fraud criteria.
- In special circumstances, we can support younger companies who have demonstrated strong growth potential over a shorter trading history but this is at Linked Finance’s sole discretion
First, register as a borrower on Linked Finance. Second, complete our online loan application form. Once you have done this, we will request supporting documentation from you in order to carry out credit and fraud checks using the information you have given us. Your application cannot progress until we have received this documentation.
If your application is successful, we will provide you with an official loan offer which will show the grade, interest rate, monthly repayments and fees. At that point, you can decide if you would like to have your loan request published on the platform.
If you decide to proceed, you are committing to taking the loan and paying the fees, unless your loan request fails to fund.
Once your loan request is posted on the site, the funding process will commence.
Contact: Robert Davis on Slack or
Phone: 01 969 6345
Mob: 083 373 7096